Best menstrual cup sterilizers to buy in India
Sterilizing a menstrual cup is essential, if you want to maintain period hygiene. Moreover, a menstrual cup can be used for a good five to ten years if you sterilize your cup scientifically. This means sterilization helps in maintaining the durability of a menstrual cup. The prime objective of sterilizing a menstrual cup is to disinfect the cup and make it ready for use on the onset of the next period cycle. By disinfecting the cup all the germs and bacteria that might have settled on the cup get effectively eradicated.
Of all the menstrual cup sterilizers, menstrual cup sterilizer from Senziwash is the most scientific and easy to use. This sterilizer is available in an electric variant as well.
So, here we give you a quick round up of Senziwash sterilizer, the best menstrual cup sterilizers that are available in the market today.
Senziwash menstrual cup sterilizers: a snapshot
Menstrual cup sterilizers from Senziwash is a must-have for you. These sterilizers make the process of sterilization super easy, quick and hassle-free. One of the main features of this sterilizer is its collapsible design. This unique design makes it discrete as it folds flat, thereby becoming easier to store in your purse or bag.
Here then we discuss two scientific methods to sterilize your cup:
For Purchase menstrual cup sterilizer click the link below
Method 1: By using boiled water
This is how you can sterilize the cup by using boiled water:
- Fill 3/4th of the Senziwash menstrual cup sterilizer with boiled water.
- Then place the menstrual cup right inside the menstrual cup sterilizer and close the lid.
- Finally, empty it out after five minutes and allow it to dry.
Method 2: By using microwave
Following are the steps to be followed while sterilizing your cup in a microwave:
Step 1: Place the menstrual cup inside the menstrual cup sterilizer
Step 2: Fill 3/4th of the Senziwash sterilizer with water
Step 3: Keep the Senziwash sterilizer uncovered and place it inside the microwave for about three minutes
Step 4: Take the Senziwash Sterilizer cup out from the microwave and wait until it totally cools down.
Step 5:Once it is cooled and dry, your cup becomes clean and ready to use for the next cycle.
Some of the main attributes of this sterilizer cup are as under:
- It can withstand boiling water
- It is BPA-free and is made of 100% food grade silicone
- The sterilizer can be used as a storage container for the menstrual cup(microwave friendly)
Yet another variant from Senziwash is Menstrual Cup Steam Sterilizer (Electric)
Menstrual Cup steam sterilizer (Electric): an overview
Senziwash Steam Sterilizer helps in effectively eliminating germs by sterilizing products such as menstrual cups, Kegel ball, vaginal douche etc. Steam/Electric sterilizer is an effective alternative to sterilizing your cup in boiled water.
Here then are the key features of Senziwash Steam Sterilizer:
- Efficiently kills 99.9% germs: This product perfectly disinfects your cup by killing 99.9% of harmful bacteria. So, you can safely use the cup without worrying how hygienic it is(about germs/hygiene). The only caveat however is you should not use soap to ensure zero residue on the cup.
- Hassle-free usage: In the usual scenario, to sterilize the cup one would have to boil water on the stove and wait for the steam to sterilize the cup. However, this automatic sterilizer from Senziwash, sterilizes the cup electrically and leaves the cup perfectly clean and ready to use.
- It’s BPA-Free: BPA stands for bisphenol A. It is an industrial chemical often used in certain plastics. Exposure to BPA could result in adverse health effects such as harm to the brain or the prostate gland of the foetuses of infants. Senziwash menstrual cup Steam Sterilizer is totally free from BPA, ensuring a complete safety of yourself as well as that of your cup.
- Convenient: It’s highly convenient as well. All you have to do is place the cup upside down into the sterilizer, plug in the sterilizer and push the power button. The cup will be steam sterilized , post which the power will cut off automatically. You can open the cup once it is cooled down, and your cup thereby becomes ready for use.
- Quick: Usually, the conventional menstrual cup sterilization process takes upto 10-15 minutes as you wait for the water to heat up in the stove. However, the steam sterilizer just takes only around 3 minutes for sterilization from start to finish.
This is how you can use the steam sterilizer:
Step 1: Use the cover as the measuring cup to pour 5 ml of purified water into the middle hole of the sterilizer.
Step 2: Place the item that needs to be sterilized on the body
Step 3: Put on the cover and plug the cable. Check the switch in case the indicator light is not turned off
Step 4: The cup will sterilize within 3-5 minutes and the power will cut off automatically once it finishes. Open the cover once it has cooled down.
Buying one of the best menstrual cup sterilizer will help kill germs and bacteria on the cup and it makes your menstrual cup ready to use for the next menstrual cycle.
So, opt for the right cup and ensure that your menstrual care management (cup care regimen)becomes hygienic and hassle-free…